My #1 Trusted Source for Biomedical Information!

March 6, 2010

Great Language!

I am so proud of Alec. In the past few weeks, his language has expanded quite a bit, especially spontaneous "observations" and even conversation. He is learning to give me a hug upon request. I like to ask for a hug after I've praised him for doing something positive. Those are the moments I'm most proud of him!

He has added new play skills - and is finally playing with the Leapster 2 he got for his birthday in January. His physical agression has almost disappeared in the past few weeks as well. I am thinking that this is related to the new skills that he's acquired. Maybe less frustration on his part now that he can express himself better :)

This seems to coincide with the latest visit to Sandra Stewart. She switched his remedy to support his central nervous system, and I wonder if that's what he needed to make the next jump. Here is Sandra's site: www.life-thyme.info/

He loves to read books aloud that he's familiar with and even adds in his own commentary based on the pictures. Way to use that imagination! His other strength is music, and he loves to sing songs.

2 comments:

kops2da said...

What a great kid! He is doing wonderful!
Elaine

gary1945 said...

We have seen his improvement. Way to go Alec.

Love,
Ma and Pa