Immediately following a neurofeedback session, Alec saw his home therapist for a session with her. He did some new and interesting things during therapy. He drew more on the Magnadoodle (including the letter "A" - which he called an "A"!), and read an entire book aloud from start to finish (Brown Bear)!
The most wonderful change is that it was MUCH easier for Alec to wind down for bedtime, and he fell asleep so nicely! That's priceless.
Earlier in the evening, Alec walked up to me and said something I didn't understand. I replied, "Huh?" -- to which he said, "I said, .................." This is a big deal, because even though I can't remember what came after "I said" - he recognized that I couldn't understand him the first time! YAY!
December 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Great News justa keeps on coming!
Btw, I finally am able to post comments.
Pa
Post a Comment